QA Automation Engineer
Want to work in a great environment where you’re a highly-valued team member? We’re just the ticket!
TixTrack is re-inventing the way professional sports teams and live entertainment companies sell tickets to their events. Our analytics software is used by industry leaders such as the Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Red Sox, UFC and Cirque du Soleil. Recently, we introduced a totally new product for selling tickets and our customers' sales have increased dramatically. TixTrack is experiencing our fastest growth yet and we’re looking for a QA Automation Engineer to help continue our success!
Why You'll Matter
You will help transform the live entertainment industry by delivering a new ticket buying process that increases sales and is actually enjoyable for ticket buyers. In this role you will collaborate with Designers, Developers, Product Owners and other team members to help deliver high quality, web based software. You will have the benefit of lots of autonomy to continue to develop upon a solid existing automation framework while working closely with developers and other QA team members who will support you.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Continue to improve upon existing processes & procedures for test automation
- Identify manual test cases for automated execution
- Develop & maintain automated tests & underlying frameworks using Selenium & Python
- Use JIRA to log, track & refine issues
- Use Confluence to share knowledge with other team members
- Actively participate in our Agile process & communicate clearly with team members
- Partner with developers to utilize automation & run test suites as part of our Continuous Integration
- Be currently local to the Los Angeles area (or have imminent plans to relocate here)
- Have 3+ years of experience in test automation, preferably responsive web applications
- Have strong experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) - Python
- Have strong experience with Selenium WebDriver - No record-and-playback
- Have strong experience with Jenkins and/or similar tools
- Have strong understanding of QA methodologies, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices
- Have a passion for finding defects and delivering quality software
- Experience with BrowserStack is a huge plus
- Have a Bachelor's degree in engineering or other technical discipline. While preferable, we will consider someone without this degree for the right candidate
- Have US Citizenship or Permanent Residence
We offer quite a lot of perks:
Our office is located in the heart of Silicon Beach in sunny Santa Monica. We are serious about success, but we strive for a fun and friendly work environment that everyone enjoys coming to every day. TixTrack is a young company, but unlike many startups we are already profitable.
- Competitive salary and equity opportunities
- Excellent fun and relaxed work environment
- Fully paid healthcare benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free snacks (and beer)
If you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com